Prices incl. VAT Delivery Information
Delivery time approx. 3-5 working days
Check availability in your area
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other
communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to
be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland),
Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the
Promoter and its affiliates, agents or participating retailers involved in this promotion, the
immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. How to participate: Entrants must purchase a qualifying NEFF Appliance within a participating
retailer between 16th
September 2020 and 27th
October 2020 (“the Promotional Period”).
Participating retailers will have the official literature and advertising materials from the
3. Qualifying Models / Reward Values: The following NEFF appliances are included within this
Category Model list Grocery Card Value
Cavity Cooking B1ACE4HN0B £50
Cavity Cooking B2ACH7HH0B £70
Cavity Cooking B3ACE4HN0B £70
Cavity Cooking B4ACF1AN0B £70
Cavity Cooking B4ACM5HH0B £70
Cavity Cooking B5ACH7AH0B £100
Cavity Cooking B5ACM7HH0B £100
Cavity Cooking B6ACH7HH0B £100
Cavity Cooking B4AVH1AH0B £100
Cavity Cooking B5AVH6AH0B £100
Cavity Cooking J1ACE4HN0B £100
Cavity Cooking U1ACI5HN0B £100
Cavity Cooking U1CCC3AN0B £100
Cavity Cooking U2ACM7HN0B £150
Hobs T46FD53X2 £50
Hobs T48FD23X2 £100
Hobs T56FD50X0 £70
Hobs T58FD20X0 £100
Hobs T27DS59N0 £50
Hobs T26DS49N0 £30
Hobs T27BB59N0 £50
Hood D94BHM1N0B £70
Hood D64BHM1N0B £50
Hood D92QBC0N0B £70
Hood D62QBC0N0B £50
Hood D65IHM1S0B £50
Hood D95IHM1S0B £70
Built-in Laundry V6320X1GB £70
Built-in Laundry V6540X1GB £100
4. Reward values are not transferable.
5. Purchases of graded, seconds, replacements and imperfect products are excluded from the
6. All appliances purchased on a trade or contract basis i.e. non consumer purchases are
excluded from the Promotion.
7. How to claim:
- Each qualifying customer will be eligible to receive a NEFF Prepaid Grocery Card (“the
Offer”), loaded with their qualifying reward value.
- Participating customers must register their claim before the Promotion cut-off date (27th
November 2020) at www.neff-home.com/uk/grocery-card by providing details of their
purchase including ENR (model) and their full purchase receipt showing the date of sale
and the model number purchased.
- If an ENR number cannot be provided at the time of the claim because the appliance has
not been delivered by 27.11.2020, please state when the delivery is expected and
complete the claim after delivery has taken place and by the 27th December 2020.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any registrations or final claims that are
incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Promoter by
midnight 27th November 2020.
- Claim online via www.neff-home.com/uk/grocery-card and follow on screen instructions,
or post your claim form to NEFF Promotions, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower
Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG. A copy of original purchase receipts must be sent with all
claim forms. For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order
confirmations will not be accepted. Purchasers can call the helpline 01565 747 135 for
assistance between 9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, however cannot submit a claim
by telephone. (Call charges may vary and we may record and monitor calls).
- Claims are posted at claimants risk and proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is
reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without
limitation, to require claimants to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In
addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which they believe are
fraudulent or invalid.
- Claimants should allow up to 6 weeks for delivery of the grocery card from the date of the
Promoter’s confirmation of claim approval.
- Customers claiming online must redeem the entire Offer at the time of selecting their
card of choice. Any remaining funds will be forfeited.
- Only physical cards can be claimed.
- Once customers have received their NEFF Prepaid Grocery Card, to check balance or
transaction history, customers must visit the grocer’s customer services using the details
provided on the reverse of the card or within the digital email.
- Your cards may have been dispatched unloaded, to arrive loaded with value. Please check
your card balance before use. Please see below how to check your card balance below:
Sainsbury’s – Balances can be checked at checkouts where a till receipt will be
printed after each use. You can also call 0800 6363262 or scan your QR code
found on the Grocery Card to get a balance.
Waitrose – Customers can visit https://www.johnlewis.com/customer-
services/prices-and-payment/gift-cards and select check balance.
Tesco – You can check your available balance at any Tesco store or by calling
03450 757 757.
M&S – Please check online for balance enquiries or contact on phone by calling
0333 014 8777 (local rates apply).
8. Only one prepaid grocery card per eligible NEFF Appliance purchased. The Offer is not
9. Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you:
- Reside outside of the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man;
- Have not purchased a qualifying Appliance from a participating retailer during the
- Have not completed the official online application form correctly;
- Have not submitted their claim by the Promotion cut-off date (27th November 2020);
- Have not submitted your claim including, Proof of Purchase by 27th November 2020; have
not uploaded a legible original full purchase receipt showing the model number and date
- Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as
determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- Have not submitted a valid ENR number on application form;
10. Claims on purchases made on Amazon and supplied by a third party will not be accepted.
Only claims for products supplied directly by Amazon will be accepted through Amazon
11. The Offer has no cash value or alternative.
12. Redeeming the Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. When using the NEFF Prepaid Grocery card at UK Retailers, you simply need to present it at
the point of purchase and the balance will be deducted from the card. Each retailer’s card
carries its own terms and conditions, and these can be found on the relevant retailer website
with a summary on the NEFF claim form or NEFF website.
14. Please note that Sainsbury’s and Tesco Grocery Cards cannot be redeemed online.
15. Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter, nor its agents or distributors will,
permitted by law, be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or
accept any liability, any personal loss or injury occurring whilst using the Offer, neither can
they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using the Offer
and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are
16. The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, and void, cancel,
suspend or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so in the event of
circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
17. Personal data collected for the purposes of the Promotion only and will be processed in
18. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to NEFF Promotions, The Cow
Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG. If for any reason you encounter
a problem please call 01565 747 135 for assistance. Calls from a landline are charged at a
national rate. Calls from mobiles are charged at your carrier’s rate, please check with your
telephone service provider for exact charges.
19. The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding.
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and
the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
21. This Promotion is carried out and facilitated by the Marketing Lounge Partnership on behalf of
22. The Data Controller and Data Processor (as defined in the General Data Protection Regulations
((EU) 2016/679)) is the Marketing Lounge Partnership of The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm,
Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG
23. Promoter: NEFF, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England
and Wales under company registration no. 01844007, and whose registered office is at Grand
Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PT.
- Order number: NEF-T26DS49N0
- Manufacturers Warranty: 2 Year (must be registered)