Free Local Delivery
Special Order - approx. 28+ days.
Call us for more information.
Check availability in your area
Delivery available from FREE
- Order number: RAN-92760
- Manufacturers Warranty: For your peace of mind, the Rangemaster warranty covers all parts and labour for a full 2 years upon registration within 30 days of delivery.
The Professional + FXP features pyrolytic cleaning, a self-cleaning function. When the function is selected, the oven runs at a high-temperature cycle to burn any cooking residue to ash which can then be easily cleaned away with a damp cloth. For safety, when this function is selected, the oven will lock during the cleaning cycle.
For smaller meals when the full oven is not required, a handy energy saving panel (ESP) can be used to divide the oven cavity in half. With this in place only one half of the oven is heated and only the right-hand side elements are used. This saves energy and is ideal for cooking most foods. Whilst the ESP is in place, the left hand side can be used to take the chill off plates prior to serving.
The panel and shelves can be stored in the full-width drawer below when not in use.
Featuring seven functions for truly flexible cooking, the Professional + FX / FXP offers:
- Fan oven: This function operates the fan and the heating element around them. An even heat is produced throughout the oven, allowing you to cook large amounts quickly.
Fan oven cooking is particularly suitable for multi-shelf cooking and is a good ‘all-round’ function. If you wish to preheat the oven, wait until the indicator light has gone out before inserting the food.
- Fanned grilling: This function operates the fan while the top element is on. It produces a more even, less fierce heat than a conventional grill. For best results place the food to be grilled on the pan provided. Thick pieces of meat or fish are ideal for cooking in this way, as the circulated air reduces the fierceness of the heat from the grill. The oven door should be kept closed while cooking is in progress, so saving energy. You will also find that the food needs to be watched and turned less than for normal grilling. Pre-heat this function before cooking.
- Fan assisted oven: This function operates the fan, circulating air heated by the elements at the top and the base of the oven. The combination of fan and conventional cooking (Top and Base Heat) makes this function ideal for cooking large items that need thorough cooking, such as a large meat roast. It is also possible to bake on two shelves at one time, although they will need to be changed over during the cooking time, as the heat at the top of the oven is greater than at the base, when using this function.
This is a fast intensive form of cooking; keep an eye on the food cooking until you are familiar with this function.
- Conventional: This function combines the heat from the top and base elements. It is particularly suitable for roasting and baking pastry, cakes and biscuits. Food cooked on the top shelf will brown and crisp faster than on the lower shelf, because the heat is greater at the top of the oven than at the base, as in ‘Fan Assisted Oven’ function. Similar items being cooked will need to be swapped around for even cooking. This means that foods requiring different temperatures can be cooked together, using the cooler zone in the lower half of the oven and hotter area to the top. The exposed top element may cook some foods too quickly, so we recommend that the food be positioned in the lower half of the oven to cook. The oven temperature may also need to be lowered.
- Browning element: This function uses the element in the top of the oven only. It is a useful function for the browning or finishing of pasta dishes, vegetables in sauce and lasagne, the item to be browned being already hot before switching to the top element.
- Base heat: This function uses the base element only. It will crisp up your pizza or quiche base or finish off cooking the base of a pastry case on a lower shelf. It is also a gentle heat, good for slow cooking of casseroles in the middle of the oven or for plate warming.The Browning and Base Heat functions are useful additions to your oven, giving you flexibility to finish off items to perfection.
- Defrost: This function operates the fan to circulate cold air only. Make sure the temperature control is at 0°C and that no heat is applied. This enables small items such as desserts, cream cakes and pieces of meat, fish and poultry to be defrosted.
Defrosting in this way speeds up the process and protects the food from contamination. Pieces of meat, fish and poultry should be placed on a shelf, over a tray to catch any drips. Be sure to wash the shelf and tray after defrosting.
Defrost with the oven door closed. Defrosting should not be carried out in a warm oven. Large items, such as whole chickens and meat roasts should not be defrosted in this way. We recommend this be carried out in a refrigerator. Make sure that dairy foods, meat and poultry are completely defrosted before cooking.
The Professional + 90 FXP also comes equipped with two grill trays and trivets. These trays fit into a dedicated shelf making it easy to check on food whilst cooking.
This 5 burner gas hob features a range of burner sizes to suit all pan sizes and culinary tasks including a powerful multi-ring burner for wok cooking. If you have any spills, the 3 enamelled individual spillage wells are designed to contain the spillages and the durable cast iron pan supports are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The inclusive teppanyaki griddle fits snugly over the burners and allows you to cook healthy food Japanese-style. It's also coated for non-stick easy cleaning afterwards.
|Fuel Type:||Dual Fuel|
|Suggested Connection:||32 A|
|Dimensions:||(W)900 x (H)930 x (D)608mm|
|Capacity (Main Oven):||114 L|
|No. Of Ovens:||1|